domingo, 5 de enero de 2014

life's way

I have always being a fan of John Green, well, not always. I think it all started in 8th grade (2009) in summer I had been obsessed with watching videos as I had bought with help of my father my first laptop (inspiron 1525). That is when I noticed how awesome the internet is. It also made me realize how you can waste some much of your time not doing something productive, but that is beside the point. That summer I listened and watched John and Hank and realized “I could do that”.

As a child I loved writing, I had the worst spelling but it was fun. Imagination, creation… everything. I could see further from my eyes and feel the emotions, the excitement, but everything was a mere image compared with the reality that I knew. I had always heard that writers couldn´t sustain a happy life. That was my fear.
I was lost. As a child you can imagine that it’s the end of the world or maybe it feels like it, but I didn’t saw it that way, I just felt empty and lost. I ignored what I loved for the sake of reality, of pragmatism. It was until I graduated from junior high that I realized that you should not give up, that life is more savory when your goal implies a greater challenge. Back then I knew it but ignored the fact that I could do anything and John Green and my parents showed me that. Hard work is the key to happiness, if you don’t fight for it and leave destiny do your job you won’t get anything out of life.

(January 6, 2014)

FPSA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario